There are an increasing variety of funeral rituals in the world. But the big question is, given the choice, which would you pick?? So with a little bit of research on the varying degree of rituals that people are developing I came up with this list:
- You could have your loved one cremated and the remains turned into a diamond- my choice but expensive ;)
- You could also follow the Swedes and immerse the body in liquid nitrogen
- You could follow American rule and have the body “digested” in alkali - nice!
- You could take DNA from your loved one and splice it into the DNA of a tree so that you live on in the tree
- Or there is also this one, which is quite cool - have your remains mixed with gunpowder and used as fireworks!
- Finally there is http://www.eternalreefs.com/ based in Georgia which places your loved one in a reefball and they rest forever at the bottom of the sea