How Farewell Celtic Ashes Works
Step 1 – Order the piece you want on our website.
- When you make a purchase you will be sent a Memorial Pack so that you can send a small amount of ashes to us.
- Your Memorial Pack will include:
- Instructions and an order form
- 1 small sealable bag for the ashes, pre-labelled.
- 1 wooden measuring spoon for handling the ashes.
- 1 pre-addressed envelope to return the ashes
Step 2 - We will contact you to say that we received your loved one’s ashes.
- You will be contacted upon receipt of your loved one's ashes to let you know they have arrived in our offices in Dublin, Ireland.
Step 3 - When your order is ready to be posted back to you we will notify you
- You will receive a phone call when your order has been put in the post so you will know when to expect it.
- Any unused ashes will be scattered in one of five different locations in Ireland.
The five locations are:
- Cliffs of Moher, Clare
- Glendalough, Wicklow
- Dalkey Island, Dublin
- Spiddel Gaeltacht area, Galway
- The Irish Sea
- All shipping is FREE to you.
- Each order will be handmade separately.
- The entire process should take no more than 8 weeks from receipt of ashes.
- If you have any requests or wishes, please send us an email or phone us and we can discuss. We will work with you on any requests as much as we possibly can. For example if you require a piece not visible on our website, we can discuss this or if you want the ashes scattered somewhere more meaningful or a photo or video taken or a service organized on your behalf, we can do this also and we love to hear from you so please get in touch! :-)